Pre-Reserva

Na pré-reserva de um item, é solicitado o pagamento de 5% do valor do produto.
Quando disponível, a Modelrailway.pt entra em contacto com o cliente para indicar o pagamento dos restantes 95%.

When pre-booking an item, payment of 5% of the product value is requested.                                                                                         When available, Modelrailway.pt contacts the customer to indicate the payment of the remaining 95%.

 

There are no products listed under this category.