Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Registered International Mail with trackingnumber.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Returns and Exchange Policy
This policy applies to products purchased via this online store (www.modelrailway.pt)
"Decreto-Lei 143/2001, de 26 de Abril com a redacção dada pelo 82/2008 de 20 de Maio"
What should I do if I am not pleased with my purchase?
If you would like to return or exchange the products you have purchased, you may contact us within 14 days from the reception date. After your contact we will provide more information on the exchange/return process. Never send the products back without previous contact, they will not be accepted..
Returning products are subjected to the following rules:
- Return of items in good condition, ready for sale without any marks of use (wear skate or other parts) or damage, with original packaging and accompanied by the invoice.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns of customized items or specially ordered at the request of the customer to the supplier.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns of replacement / repair specially ordered at the request of the customer to the supplier.
If the packaging is damaged and the products show clear signs of use, we can not accept the exchange or provide any refund.
Following our contact to explain all the return process, you should send us the item, properly packed, in its original package,to our address:
RUA AMIGOS DE URGEZES, 114
We warn for some conditions in case you would like to exchange an item
If you prefer to get a refund:
- Reimbursement is made by the same means of payment (according to the willingness shown by the Client). In case of transfer, please provide us with one NIB in order to make the return more quickly.
- Shipping charges to our address are borne by the customer. The Sudexpress Scale Model Trains will make collections according to the situation presented, without any additional cost to customers affected by transport or technical problem.
- A refund will only be made after verification of the technical condition of the product and verify compliance with the above conditions.
What should I do if I have received a damaged package or item?
Should the shipping container be damaged you should check its contents at the moment of delivery and submit the claim to the carrier, contacting us later. You should also contact us if you received a package in good condition but still the items are damaged.
What should I do if the items show technical defects?
Should your items present technical problems, please contact us. We will try to solve the problem by phone or email before making its substitution.
If the technical check detects signs of misuse and / or any problems that may have caused the malfunctioning of the article (e.g. fall, humidity, misuse) you will be contacted to tell us if you want to return the product in its current state or if you want us to send the unit to the Service of the brand, which is subject to budget for repair.
If the invoice is more than 14 days, your item will be sent to the Technical Assistance of the brand under the Guarantee.
All equipment is covered by the manufacturer warranty of 2 years, provided by the respective brands.
In the case of equipment out of warranty, Sudexpress Scale Model Trains also provides technical assistance, so you can contact us for information on the process of sending defective or damaged items for repair. The items will be checked by our Technical Support who will issue a technical opinion and budget for the repair, if this is the case. Repairs are only started after acceptance of the estimate by the Customer.